Registered Veterinary Technicians
What is an RVT?
Our team of RVTs: Tom, Libby, and Suzanne.
- RVT is a Registered Veterinary Technician
- They are similar to a nurse for people, but specialize in animal care
- They are trained, licensed and certified, which is different from a veterinary assistant who receives on the job training
- They attend continuing education to ensure they are always practicing high quality medicine
- They have advanced skills and training in anesthesia, dentistry, medications, first aid, and radiology
Resources if you are interested in becoming a RVT